Service Delivery Manager
Commsworld are seeking a strong, customer focussed Service Delivery Manager with experience working in a complex, multi-service environment. The successful candidate will be a clear, confident and professional communicator with the ability to interact with clients, stakeholders, senior management and colleagues. You must have the confidence to deal with complex situations while utilising empathy to satisfy customer demands.
You will be responsible for maintaining high levels of service, managing competing demands and expectations both internally and externally, and helping to ensure continued delivery of innovation across our customers.
The successful candidate will have strong experience across the full-service lifecycle, with demonstrable experience of managing complex and varying client demands.
- Clear understanding of the customer contract and accountable for the delivery to contractual terms including SLA attainment.
- Ensuring the quality of projects brought into live service through any of our Service Transition processes.
- Management of Continual Service Improvement process internally and for the customer.
- Build strong relationships with customers, understanding and working to their service levels and managing their competing demands and expectations.
- Management and prioritisation of incidents, problems and service requests on behalf of our customers. Ensuring effective resolution with subsequent root cause analysis review and effective actions to avoid reoccurrence.
- Deliver performance metrics to clients and stakeholders, along with associated analysis and recommendations.
Skills & Knowledge
- Demonstrable experience in an IT Service Delivery Manager role.
- ITIL (v3) certification (Practitioner-level or higher recommended)
- Experience working in a complex, multi-service environment.