The NS3 framework is designed to help UK Public Sector bodies buy telecommunication and network services.
The framework offers public sector buyers a range of primary and ancillary services.
Primary services include:
- Voice and data provision
- Internet access
- Security and surveillance
- Audio and video conferencing
- Maintenance and support services
Ancillary services support the 'main' primary services such as equipment, maintenance or support.
NS3 benefits for the Public Sector
- Flexible contract lengths – up to 10 years for some services
- Supports your organisation’s technology upgrade programme
- Savings from lower cost and or more efficient technologies
- Option for both direct award or further competition to meet your needs
- Option to choose specialist suppliers who can deliver services under one specific lot, as well as suppliers who can provide multiple services across several lots
- Uses the agreed Public Sector Contract (PSC) terms and conditions