Commsworld are delighted to announce that we will be presenting at the Public Sector Networks Summit NORTH on 24th September at the Royal Armouries, Leeds.
This summit will help delegates discover the latest information from Government and sector leaders, hear case studies and understand what suppliers are bringing to the market. Topics include:
- The changing dynamics and security requirements from demands such as cloud computing.
- New working methods which are forcing organisations to re-assess how they access any device connected from anywhere.
- Market expectations and political aspirations which are changing the availability of fibre connectivity.
- New procurement frameworks such as CCS's Network Services 2 Framework which has just been released and which Commsworld are on.
These are just some of the summit discussions, you can access the full agenda here.
Commsworld's Managing Director, Bruce Strang who has been CIO in a large local authority and has experience on both client and supplier side will be delivering a workshop on:
"The Public Sector strategy, the building blocks to deliver digital transformation and Commsworld"
- Covering the key elements of the Public Sector strategy – Digital Transformation, IoT etc
- Implementing the building blocks and ensuring that the messages are understood by key stakeholders
- How an infrastructure provider can support that vision
We will be on stand 14 and hope to see you on the day.