Service Desk Analyst
We are looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join an existing team to assist in the support of our customers, answering service requests, tickets, emails and escalating more technical requirements.
- ITIL Service Desk experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive telephone manner
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of IT industry would be an advantage
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths required
- To provide an effective Service Desk service to the organisation and our customers by taking calls directly from customers or by responding to their emails
- To be responsible for ensuring accurate recording of incidents and customer requests in accordance with standard operational procedures and agreed performance criteria
- Triage and categorise incidents raised by our clients, internal teams and 3rd parties
- Work within defined client SLA’s for response, escalations and resolution of service requests and incidents.
- Liaise with end-users where necessary to elicit all information required to triage & resolve the incident.
- Liaise with internal IT team where necessary to resolve incidents or identify accountability if the issue resides with internally hosted platform.
- Liaise with 3rd Party technology providers to report and progress ongoing issues