Sales Ledger Manager
We are looking to recruit a Sales Ledger Manager, based in the Edinburgh office.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for sales invoicing, credit control and ad hoc customer enquiries.
- Management of order to cash life cycle.
- Manage & maintain good relationships with large key clients.
- Ensure that processes are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
- Management of junior staff.
- You will have at least 3 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- You will be commercially astute, possess excellent communication skills and have strong attention to detail.
- You will be able to handle pressure and manage your time effectively.
- Experience of Sage 50 is highly desired, but not essential.