Remote working but travel around UK will be required
ECS is expand its electrical installation and testing teams. We are looking to build teams of an electrician and mate.
- Follow drawings and work under direction from the Project Manager have the ability to be able to make simple on site cabling decision i.e. routes to take
- Installation and testing of electrical installations
- Discuss the work with the customer on site and communicate this back to the Project Manager
- 18th Edition IET Wiring Regulations (BS7671)
- JIB grade approved electrician (Gold Card)
- C&C 2356 Level 3/NVQ/EAL 501/1605/8
- Knowledge of JSP 604
- Knowledge of RA 4800
- Be familiar with regulations high integrity earthing.
- Familiar with MoD establishments and ways of working.
- Experience in the installation of containment
- Driving licence with a maximum of 3 points
- Ability to work alone to a schedule
- Ability to travel throughout the UK
- Ability to work overtime when needed
- Current security clearance for MOD sites
- Current first aid certificate
- Working at heights
- Asbestos certificate
Expected Salary: £28k to £32k dependent on experience