Division/Business Unit: Operations
Reports To: Chief Delivery Officer
Office / Base: Glasgow
Salary: £35 – 40K (Depending on Experience)
As a Commsworld Compliance Manager, you will maintain and manage our compliance activities and responsibilities as governed by our commitments under ISO27001, ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001 in addition to maintaining other accreditations such as Safe Contractor, Ecovadis and CHAS. As we grow as a business, we will look to add to our accreditations and compliances and as such you will assist in securing these as they are required.
As a minimum you may be called upon to undertake all or some of these activities as required:
- Working with business units and management teams, maintain and develop audit schedules in line with ISO controls as stipulated within our integrated ISMS manual
- Gather and store compliance evidence throughout the year for each of our ISO accreditations
- Review and expand on existing processes to achieve smooth audits and capture areas for improvement and non-conformances to conclusion.
- Manage business continuity assessments and tests
- Maintain and manage business risk matrix
- Responsible for maintaining employee compliance and awareness on policies, procedures, and training schedules.
- Review and test current policies and process in accordance with our accreditations and expand where required.
- Coach and lead senior staff on setting departmental Quality & Security Objectives, checking these are evidenced to fulfil external audit requirements
- Manage and test Supplier compliance with our policies and commitments under our ISO accreditations
- You will be responsible for submitting highlight reports on progress throughout the year (monthly).
- Work with external auditors during annual surveillance visits.
Knowledge / Skills / Background / Qualifications
- Extensive experience of working within UKAS based ISO accredited businesses.
- Proven experience in maintaining ISO processes and policies.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and management
- CQI IRCA qualified would be advantageous
- Possess excellent knowledge and understanding of data protection, legal and regulatory requirements
- Flexible approach to fulfil duties in an environment with ever changing and conflicting priorities
- Passionate about data you'll be consistently identifying areas for potential improvement or innovation
- A min of 3 years compliance experience ideally.
- Experience of managing compliance within the Telecommunication or IT industries