Business Development - Carrier
Commsworld provide communications infrastructure solutions, including fibre, LAN, WAN, Voice and bandwidth connectivity, to the UK’s leading businesses. Customers include Public Sector and Enterprise Customers. Commsworld provides customers with flexible solutions and self-service through our CRM platform
Develop customer relationships and drive sales of Bandwidth Infrastructure to large enterprise, content and regional carriers. Achieve sales and revenue growth targets through consistent account management activities as well as acquiring new accounts. Meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals set by the leadership team through aggressive prospecting and selling. A demonstrated ability to succeed in an autonomous environment is key to this role.
- Generate sales revenue by actively promoting Commsworld products and services to targeted account base.
- Present proposals and manage customers through the sales process.
- Maintain current business relationships with customers, securing existing revenue on long term commitments.
- Apply knowledge of customers, industry and services to achieve revenue objectives.
- Identify, initiate contact with and qualify potential customers.
- Track, analyse and report on sales performance and activities in the Commsworld CRM tool and other reporting tools.
- Develop accurate and timely forecast of sales opportunities.
- Develop and maintain records of customer activity for reporting of sales and forecasts.
- Provide accurate and timely information to management.
- Coordinate closely with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained and revenue objectives met.
- Collaboratively work as a part of a team while concurrently performing as an individual with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from four-year College; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years’ experience solution selling into large Accounts
- Existing Carrier contacts, understanding of Carrier Network architecture
- Strong financial acumen
- Demonstrated success & consistency in achieving targeted sales goals
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional customer service and relationship building / maintaining skills
- Thorough understanding of account management & the strategic selling process
- Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce
- Demonstrate a good understanding of Commsworld Networks value proposition, products and services