Field Support Technician
The Field Support Technicianrole is responsible for providing on-site support and delivering project work for our clients.
The ideal candidate will have experience of field engineering within a Managed Service Provider, a desire to learn new technologies and the ability to build key internal and external relationships. Must be professional and well presented in front of our clients.
- Providing technical support related to Network hardware, systems and software faults to a range of the company’s clients, both on site and remotely when required.
- Taking ownership of users’ issues and identifying appropriate solutions to resolve service incidents and requests
- Working closely with the support team to provide support, ensuring assigned calls are responded to, diagnosed and resolved swiftly
- Equipment deployment and configuration as part of Professional Services projects
- Carrying out Site Surveys for pre-sales and onboarding of clients
- Performing WiFi heat map surveys
- Providing remote hands services as a 3rdparty to ECS enterprise customers
- Creating standard documentation on problem resolution, fixes and updating the technical knowledge base
- Assisting on the ECS Helpdesk as required
Salary: Circa £18,000 to £22,000 p.a dependant on Experience
Benefits: Company Pension
Location: The role is based at the ECS offices Edinburgh and is easily commutable from the Central belt