This is an opportunity to join an established IT services company who work with a wide range of clients mainly based in central Scotland.
Due to expansion, they need an additional data engineer to join their team dedicated to delivering cabling and electrical infrastructure projects.
- Competent in installing, terminating and testing of Cat 5e, 6, 6a from various manufacturers.
- Demonstrable experience in installing PVC Trunking and containment
- Valid CSCS card (Comms installer card) - IPAF would also be advantageous.
- Attention to detail and pride in every task you undertake
- Ability to work as part of a team or manage tasks on your own
- Ability to communicate clearly with both your team and customers.
- Flexibility in your working hours.
- A clean driving licence
- Fibre optic splicing, installation and testing
- Relevant industry qualifications
- Electrical installation experience
- WiFi system installation skills
In return you will get to join an industry leading team with a salary in line with your skills and experience and access to their company pension on completion of a satisfactory probation period.